Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the on-site Senior Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
• Create engaging blog and social media content.
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
• Assist the marketing team and work closely with the marketing head on other SEO activities including on-page.
• Understand campaign requirements and develop plans to execute those campaigns.
• Working on video editing tasks in connection with social media platforms.
• Creating video content with the help of original shooted video/images, etc.
• Inserting music (background music and SFX) and effects needed.
Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Communications or related field
• Good knowledge about social media/marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro
Note: The salary is negotiable as per the talent and the performance in the Interview rounds.