• To assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly meetings and other executive meetings
• To create spreadsheets and presentation information for meetings
• To setup sales presentations and staff meetings, as well as setting up meetings on zoom, teams, google meet, etc., and being familiar with how to operate the same
• To organize daily schedules (personal and professional), appointments & Meetings.
• To answer phones and routing calls to the correct person or take messages.
• To file and retrieve corporate records, corporate and personal documents, and reports.
• To research and conduct data to prepare documents for review
• To provide general administrative support
• To undertake tasks with loyalty towards the organization with full responsibility for the completion of the tasks.
• To be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
• To follow a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills ·.
• To coordinate with the internal team
• To undertake any other work assigned by reporting manager. The responsibilities can be reviewed or changed from time to time as per the guidance of reporting manager.
• Good spoken and written English
• Technically strong and smart
• Willingness to learn and contribute to the key results of the organization
• Able to multi-task
• Easy Adaptability to Internal systems
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Good knowledge of MS- office, google sheets, google forms, and excel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month